Welcome to Longview Oil Corp.
Longview Oil Corp. (TSX:LNV) was created to acquire certain oil-weighted assets of Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd. (“Advantage”) which are located in West Central Alberta, Southeast Saskatchewan and the Lloydminster area of Saskatchewan. Longview’s business strategy is to provide shareholders with attractive long term returns that combine both growth and yield by exploiting its assets in a financially disciplined manner, acquiring additional long-life oil and gas assets of a similar nature and through the payment of a monthly dividend.
3rd Quarter 2013 earnings release date tentatively scheduled for November 7, 2013 (after markets closed)
Latest news releases
- Longview Announces Modest Increase in the 2013 Capital Expenditure Program and Revised 2013 Guidance November 19th 2013
- Longview Announces Cash Dividend for November 2013 November 16th 2013
- Longview Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results November 7th 2013
- Longview Announces Drilling and Operations Update November 6th 2013
- Longview Announces Cash Dividend for October 2013 November 1st 2013