Welcome to Longview Oil Corp.
Longview Oil Corp. (TSX:LNV) was created to acquire certain oil-weighted assets of Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd. (“Advantage”) which are located in West Central Alberta, Southeast Saskatchewan and the Lloydminster area of Saskatchewan. Longview’s business strategy is to provide shareholders with attractive long term returns that combine both growth and yield by exploiting its assets in a financially disciplined manner, acquiring additional long-life oil and gas assets of a similar nature and through the payment of a monthly dividend.
4th Quarter 2013 earnings release date tentatively scheduled for March 25, 2014 (after markets closed)
Latest news releases
- Longview Announces Cash Dividend for February 2014 payable March 17, 2014 February 14th 2014
- Longview Announces Update on Unsolicited Non-Binding Proposal February 11th 2014
- Longview Announces Receipt of Unsolicited Non-Binding Proposal,Formation of a Special Committee February 10th 2014
- Longview Oil Corp. and Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd. Announce $94.1 million Secondary Offering LNV Shares February 4th 2014
- Longview Announces Cash Dividend for January 2014 January 15th 2014