Welcome to Longview Oil Corp.
Longview Oil Corp. (TSX:LNV) was created to acquire certain oil-weighted assets of Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd. (“Advantage”) which are located in West Central Alberta, Southeast Saskatchewan and the Lloydminster area of Saskatchewan. Longview’s business strategy is to provide shareholders with attractive long term returns that combine both growth and yield by exploiting its assets in a financially disciplined manner, acquiring additional long-life oil and gas assets of a similar nature and through the payment of a monthly dividend.
1st Quarter 2013 earnings release date tentatively scheduled for August 8, 2013 (after markets closed)
Latest news releases
- Longview Announces Crude Oil Hedging Update for 2014 May 21st 2013
- Longview Announces Cash Dividend for May 2013 May 16th 2013
- Longview Announces First Quarter 2013 Results May 9th 2013
- Longview Announces Executive Appointment May 8th 2013
- Longview Announces Cash Dividend for April 2013 April 15th 2013