Welcome to Longview Oil Corp.
Longview Oil Corp. (TSX:LNV) was created to acquire certain oil-weighted assets of Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd. (“Advantage”) which are located in West Central Alberta, Southeast Saskatchewan and the Lloydminster area of Saskatchewan. Longview’s business strategy is to provide shareholders with attractive long term returns that combine both growth and yield by exploiting its assets in a financially disciplined manner, acquiring additional long-life oil and gas assets of a similar nature and through the payment of a monthly dividend.
4th Quarter 2013 earnings release date tentatively scheduled for March 27, 2014 (after markets closed)
Latest news releases
- SURGE AND LONGVIEW Announce $429 Million Strategic Business Combination March 31st 2014
- Longview Announces 2013 Year End Financial Results and Independent Reserve Report March 27th 2014
- Longview Announces Cash Dividend for March 2014 payable April 15, 2014 March 17th 2014
- Longview Announces Cash Dividend for February 2014 payable March 17, 2014 February 14th 2014
- Longview Announces Update on Unsolicited Non-Binding Proposal February 11th 2014